Item: 12 fiber MM Bunch fiber optic pigtail
Connector type: LC/SC/FS/ST, etc
Insertion Loss <=0.3dB, Return Loss >=50dB
- Brand Name: Rollball
- Min.Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union, T/T
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
12 fiber Multi-mode Fan-out/Bunch Fiber Optic Pigtail
- Applied to the wavelength 850/1310nm for Multi-mode
- Low insertion loss, Low back reflection loss
- Insertion Loss less or equal to 0.3 dB, Return Loss more or equal to 50dB; Interchangeability<=0.2dB
- Flexible and easy to strip fibre buffering
- Identifiable fibre buffer colours under all lighting conditions
- Reduces installation time
- Avoids incorrect patching by possible fiber flipping
- Connector type LC, SC, FC, ST, etc
- Operating temperature: -40~75°C
- CATV, metro test equipment
- Telecomunication networks
- Local area networks(LAN)
- Wide area networks(WAN)
- Premise installations
- Fiber pigtails are a great solution for fusion splicing inside of a fiber optic enclosure. The 12-fiber ribbon fan-out fiber pigtails come with a partial outer jacket to help protect the tight buffer fibers from being damaged. If space is a premium, the outer jacket can easily be removed, allowing the pigtails to have a tighter bend radius and take up less space.
|RB-12MM-FP-XX||OM1/OM2/0M3/0M4 Multi-mode fan-out fiber pigtail||LC/SC/FC/ST/DIN/MU/MTRJ, etcPVC/LSZH/OFNP cable jacket optional;Cable length custom|
Please note: choose PVC, LSZH or OFNP jacket depends on where you’re going to run the cable.
The features of PVC, LSZH and OFNP Jacket are as follows:
- PVC cable resistant to oxidation and degradation, it is commonly used for horizontal runs from the wiring center.
- LSZH cable has a special flam-retardant coating, it is between floors in a building.
- OFNP cable is space within the building created by building components, design for the movement of air. It is usually work for vertical runs beween floors.