Item: OS2 9/125µm SM Simplex 0.9mm Fiber optic Pigtail
connector type: LC/UPC, SC/UPC, FC/UPC, ST/UPC, etc.
Cable type: Simplex/Duplex
Insertion Loss <= 0.3dB, Return Loss >= 50dB
- Brand Name: Rollball
- Min.Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union, T/T
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
ROLLBALL’s OS2 9/125 Single-mode Simplex 0.9mm Fiber Pigtail
- Applied to the wavelength 1310/1550nm
- Low insertion loss, Low back reflection loss
- Insertion Loss less or equal to 0.3 dB, Return Loss more or equal to 50dB; Interchangeability<=0.2dB
- Flexible and easy to strip fibre buffering
- Identifiable fibre buffer colours under all lighting conditions
- Reduces installation time
- Avoids incorrect patching by possible fiber flipping
- Connector type LC, SC, FC, ST, etc
- Operating temperature: -40~75°C
- CATV, metro test equipment
- Telecomunication networks
- Local area networks(LAN)
- Wide area networks(WAN)
- Premise installations
|RB-SM-FP-XX||OS2 9/125 single-mode fiber pigtail||LC/SC/FC/ST/DIN/MU/MTRJ, etcUPC/APC optional;PVC/LSZH/OFNP cable jacket optional;Cable length custom|
Please note: choose PVC, LSZH or OFNP jacket depends on where you’re going to run the cable.
The features of PVC, LSZH and OFNP Jacket are as follows:
- PVC cable resistant to oxidation and degradation, it is commonly used for horizontal runs from the wiring center.
- LSZH cable has a special flam-retardant coating, it is between floors in a building.
- OFNP cable is space within the building created by building components, design for the movement of air. It is usually work for vertical runs beween floors.