Item: Male-Female fiber optic attenuator
Fixed Attenuation value customized from 1-20dB
Available in Single-mode or Multi-mode, PC/APC, FC, SC, ST, LC and MU type
Operating temperature: -30℃~+75℃
- Brand Name: Rollball
- Min.Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union, T/T
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
Male-Female Fiber optic attenuator
- Fiber optic attenuator is used in the fiber optic communications to reduce the optical fiber power at a certain level. Too much power, and the receiver amplifier saturates, too little and noise becomes a problem as it interferes with the signal.
- Fiber optic attenuators are mainly used for adjusting the Optical Power to a desired level. Attenuators are available in models with variable attenuation or with fixed values from 1 dB to 20 dB or more.
- The most commonly used type is female to female (adaptor type), female to male (plug-in type) and in-line type. Adopting advanced attenuation fiber technology, Rollball plug-in and adaptor type fixed value attenuator features high power endurance and low back reflection, suitable for high speed digital transmission and analog applications.
- Low back reflection
- High power endurance
- Wavelength independent
- Low PDL
- Precise control of attenuation range
- Simple manipulation
- Max Input Power 500mw
- Operating temperature: -30℃~+75℃
- Fixed Attenuation value customized from 1-20db
- Highly Reliable Physical Contact Connectors
- Compliance Standard NTT Tlecordia ANSL TIA/EIA and JIS.
- Available in single-mode or multi-mode, PC/APC, FC, SC, ST, LC and MU type