Item: 12 fiber Color-Coded Fiber Optic Pigtail
Wavelength: 1310/1550nm for SM, 850/1310nm for MM
Connector type: LC/SC/FS/ST, etc
Insertion Loss <=0.3dB, Return Loss >=50dB
- Brand Name: Rollball
- Min.Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Payment Terms: Paypal, Western Union, T/T
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
12-fiber Color-Coded Fiber Optic Pigtail
- Applied to the wavelength 1310/1550nm for SM, 850/1310nm for MM;
- Low insertion loss, Low back reflection loss
- Insertion Loss less or equal to 0.3 dB, Return Loss more or equal to 50dB; Interchangeability<=0.2dB
- Flexible and easy to strip fibre buffering
- Identifiable fibre buffer colours under all lighting conditions
- Reduces installation time
- Avoids incorrect patching by possible fiber flipping
- Connector type LC, SC, FC, ST, E2000, etc
- Operating temperature: -40~75°C
- CATV, metro test equipment
- Telecomunication networks
- Local area networks(LAN)
- Wide area networks(WAN)
- Premise installations
- Fiber pigtails are a great solution for fusion splicing inside of a fiber optic enclosure. The 12-fiber color-coded fiber pigtails come with a partial outer jacket to help protect the tight buffer fibers from being damaged. If space is a premium, the outer jacket can easily be removed, allowing the pigtails to have a tighter bend radius and take up less space.
|RB-12SM-CP-XX||OS2 9/125 single-mode Color-Coded fiber pigtail, 1310/1550nm wavelength||LC/SC/FC/ST/DIN/MU/MTRJ, etcUPC/APC optional;PVC/LSZH/OFNP cable jacket optional;Cable length custom|
|RB-12MM-CP-XX||OM1/OM2/OM3/OM4 Multi-mode Color-Coded fiber pigtail, 850/1310nm wavelength||LC/SC/FC/ST/DIN/MU/MTRJ, etcUPC/APC optional;PVC/LSZH/OFNP cable jacket optional;Cable length custom|
Please note: choose PVC, LSZH or OFNP jacket depends on where you’re going to run the cable.
The features of PVC, LSZH and OFNP Jacket are as follows:
- PVC cable resistant to oxidation and degradation, it is commonly used for horizontal runs from the wiring center.
- LSZH cable has a special flam-retardant coating, it is between floors in a building.
- OFNP cable is space within the building created by building components, design for the movement of air. It is usually work for vertical runs beween floors.
The difference of OM4 and OM3 fiber mode as the following
- OM4 was developed specifically for VSCEL laser transmission and allows 10 Gig / second link distances of up to 550 Meters (compared to 300M with OM3).
- The effective modal bandwidth for OM4 is more than double that of OM3.
- For OM4 patch cable it is 4700 MHz.km while for OM3 it is 2000 MHz.km.